“Auros IQ captures and delivers technical knowledge in the flow of work – when and where it’s needed.”
Ship design, ship repair, and ship production require strict regulatory compliance. However, with all the advanced technologies, rules, requirements, and standards that must be considered, things are often overlooked, resulting in missed deadlines and increased costs.
Auros IQ works with you by continuously capturing and provisioning technical knowledge into your flow of work, exactly when it’s needed. From best practices to tribal knowledge to specifications to ABS rules and beyond, your engineers will be working with the most current and trusted know-how.
Auros IQ will enable you to capture and utilize your organization’s knowledge and experience, providing:
- Improved first-time quality of ship design through knowledge provisioning
- Documented compliance to regulatory standards
- Reduced “non-value added” engineering time spent searching for information
- Simplified design review process
- Improved knowledge exchange between shipyard and supporting design agents
- Reinforced the use of standard engineering processes
- Ensured shipyard producibility through the application of design for manufacturing standards
Learn how Auros works in a short demo!