Auros Regional User Group
The Auros Regional User Group meetings are for professionals that currently using or considering adopting the Auros software within their organization. Within the Auros Regional User Group meetings, we will provide:
- Updates on the Auros software
- Tips and tricks to better utilize the Auros software
- Insight on new ways to use the Auros software
- Networking opportunities with other organizations
- and more!
Each meeting with cover a new topic and will be limited to the first 60 individuals that RSVP.
Upcoming topics include:
- December 3, 2020: User Growth and Seed Projects
- March 4, 2021: TBD
Meetings will be held on the first Thursday of March, June, and December from 12:00 to 1:30 PM in Southfield, Michigan. Lunch and refreshments will be provided. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.