Lean and Kaizen are some of the common techniques used to optimize processes. However, document libraries that contain useful information are neglected. Many times, best practices, lessons learned, maintenance records, and work instructions are stored in the virtual bookshelf or tucked away in ‘shared’ directory. Empower your teams to capture valuable knowledge from standards, best practices, lessons learned, checklists, and experienced employees. Instead of searching for information, important knowledge is effortlessly and continuously being captured, validated, and reused, which positively influences technical decision-making, saving the organization valuable resources and time.
- Provides up-to-date and easy-to-use maintenance procedures and best practices around plant equipment
- Establishes continuous evaluation processes which identify issues and risks earlier in the process, reducing cost and time-to-market
- Enables manufacturing teams to create, maintain and publish manufacturing standards, which can be automatically propagated to the design team
- Provides optimized design review and engineering sing-off (ESO), so evaluations can be easily delivered to the evaluator, which can be tracked, monitored, and reported
- Provides dynamic operational health reporting to identify quality issues earlier and provide resolutions much quicker, resulting in reduced warranty costs and improved customer satisfaction
Your assigned consultant will brief you on Auros IQ and the unique Knowledge Aware approach which drives its success. You will learn how it works, how other organizations use it, and how it can transform your organization’s processes.
Developed by Auros Knowledge Systems, Knowledge Aware is a comprehensive approach to continuously collect, deliver, and actively apply trusted knowledge directly into an employee’s work-flow. Unlike traditional knowledge management strategies, this unique approach not only captures knowledge from best practices, employee knowledge, lessons learned, methods, requirements, standards, and techniques—but also delivers the knowledge when and where it’s needed. Auros IQ operates on the basis of the Knowledge Aware approach to improve technical decision-making and analysis, and increase organizational efficiency and product quality.