What could your organization achieve if…
Employees were equipped with the most up to date and accurate knowledge exactly when and where it’s needed?
Auros intelligently delivers knowledge to users in their flow of work, activating it to ensure it gets reused.
Knowledge is a powerful asset that companies are not effectively leveraging, because it often goes unused. It’s held in passive documents that sit lost in different locations, spread out over countless different silos. Auros takes knowledge out of documents and puts it into a software tool that intelligently delivers knowledge to users in their flow of work, activating it to ensure it gets reused.
Learn how the Auros system can improve the areas of your organization in a complimentary demo
Auros works in your systems and configures into any workflow, making it simple and easy to use across all areas of your organization
Effectively Share Lessons Learned and Best Practices Across Plants
Auros provides manufacturing engineering teams with a systematic approach for replacing their documents and allows them to capture, share, and reuse their knowledge so that lessons learned become the mode of communication between product engineering and manufacturing.
- Reduces the cost of manufacturing by reducing design iterations due to manufacturing feasibility.
- Reduces undesirable variation in manufacturing process and methods across distinct manufacturing facilities.
- Improves performance through sharing continuous learning across teams, languages, and time.
- Provides accurate maintenance procedures and best practices around plant equipment, which improves quality and downtime.
- Reduces frequency of common issues through improved communication and visibility of launch issues.
Eliminate Recurring Mistakes
Auros is designed to help technical workers perform more efficiently and effectively. By replacing multiple documents and sources of information with unit sized executables, information is dynamically delivered to the right people, at the right time to help them get their work done.
- Reduces recurring mistakes by integrating design standards and learnings directly and early in the design process.
- Manages knowledge from a single source, which leads to better connectivity.
- Produces evidence of compliance to process standards and ensures process adherence and conformance.
- Improves the efficiency, overall impact, and visibility of design reviews.
- Eliminates the time wasted generating detailed reports and presentations.
Improve Down Time and Quality
Instead of searching for information, important knowledge is effortlessly and continuously being captured, validated, and reused, which positively influences technical decision making, saving the organization valuable resources and time.
- Reduces launch issues to inadequate sign off.
- Helps recognize engineering and manufacturing requirements across teams and locations.
- Improves downtime and quality.
- Provides up to date and easy-to-use maintenance procedures and best practices around plant equipment. This reduces the downtime and improves quality.
Consistently and Effectively Manage Projects
Auros software captures valuable knowledge from standards, best practices, lessons learned, checklists, and experienced employees, breaks it down into digestible bite-sized pieces, and delivers it to employees when and where they need it.
- Provides consistent project management techniques and methods across projects and teams.
- Automates reporting and tracking for project measurables.
- Provides highly visible consistent data-driven risk measurements.
- Improves communication among all team members, eliminating the need for multiple meetings.
- Provides a clear high-level view of project key performance indicators for the executive management team.
Standardize the Way Parts and Features are Designed
Auros provides quality teams with the capability to capture, share, and reuse their knowledge so that it is delivered to stakeholders within the flow of work and within the tools that they already use to get their work done.
- Helps implement a standardized approach to design features and parts.
- Reduces the number of manufacturing issues related to design decisions.
- Improves visibility of the plant KPIs and other measurables.
- Creates repeatable and robust quality procedures and methods.
- Creates more consistent and robust problem solving across plants, and teams.
Integrate Supplier Considerations into Product Development
Auros enables Supplier Quality teams to push Assessments to their suppliers, so they have real-time visibility for conformance and application to PFMEAs, lessons learned, standards, and best practices.
- Provides robust methods of evaluating supplier capabilities on an ongoing basis.
- Provides a new ability to integrate supplier consideration into the product development process.
- Provides efficient and visible sharing of corrective actions across multiple suppliers of similar parts and processes.
- Integrates supplier considerations into Product Development.
Our approach is not like your traditional knowledge management solution
Unlike traditional knowledge management strategies, the Knowledge Aware approach activates knowledge in the flow of work. This approach continuously captures knowledge from best practices, employee knowledge, lessons learned, methods, requirements, standards, techniques, and other resources, breaks it down into digestible bite-sized pieces, and provisions it to the right person when and where it’s needed. Activating knowledge in the flow-of-work, technical decision-making, and analysis is positively influenced, which improves organizational efficiency, effectiveness, and product quality.
IKAA FOUNDING MEMBER
Recognized as a growing and valued knowledge management approach, the International Knowledge Aware Association was formed to educate and to champion organizations on the Knowledge Aware approach.
KNOWLEDGE AWARE CONFERENCE CORPORATE SPONSOR
Leaders across the globe attend the annual Knowledge Aware Conference to learn how others are utilizing the Knowledge Aware approach to capture, share, and reuse their organizational knowledge.
Join the Auros community on the Forums page to learn all about Auros – from a basic understanding of how it works to complex strategies and adoption.
Tier 1 Supplier Case Study
This Tier 1 Supplier case study will walk you through the challenges they were facing, explain their solution, and the benefits they achieved.