We are continually working to improve your experiences on the Auros system
We listen to your requests and we actively work to make more Auros enhancements so that your experiences with us are always improving. For more information about the release, please contact your Auros Account Manager, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details. Here are some of the recent system enhancements made to Auros:
Auros v 08 01 System Enhancements – October 26, 2018
On October 26, 2018, Auros Knowledge System released the v 08 01 System Enhancement, making it available to over 36,000 active global users.
- Improved Assessment Control usability with bar chart filtering, completion graphs, and a more simplified layout and navigation
- New activity-based navigation option, making it easier for unfamiliar users to navigate Auros
- New composite summary view of Project Space Team Boards
- Ability to create K-PACs directly from Issues to support continuous learning
- Issue aging data can now be collected, visualized, and reported
- New Issues Heat Map feature that simplifies the view of Issues with flexible cross references
- New Parameter-Naming Wizard to improve ‘Flexible Design Automation’ strategy
- Improved visualization of Parameter History with new Scatter Plot Report
- Many other visual, sorting, reporting, and user setting Enhancements
Auros v 08 00 System Enhancements – September 1, 2017
On September 1, 2017, Auros Knowledge System released the v 08 00 System Enhancement, making it available to over 36,000 active global users.
New Auros Mobile Application
- With the new Auros mobile app, users can perform Assessments on-the-go using their preferred mobile device or tablet
Extensive expansion on the Teamboard concept, now including:
Building on the success of Teamboards, v 08 00 includes extensive expansions on the Teamboard concept:
- Major enhancement to all Walls (Gantt, Master Process, Assessments, Issues, Tasks, Reports, Files, Overview)
- KPI’s and KPI Trends
- Automation of TB Creation
- ‘Touch’ Compliancy for all Team Board functions
Hashtag link and Hover Card annotations supported across Auros
- Easily create links across most Auros object types. These links are automatically annotated with summary ‘Hover Cards,’ covering the significant details of the destination object without having to traverse the link itself.
Systems Engineering Parameter Traceability Maps
Two all-new, self-generating Parameter visualization tools: ‘Parameter Traceability Map’ and ‘Parameter Edge Map’. Together, these visualizations are useful in evaluating design change impact and traceability.
- The Traceability Map allows users to explore the specific relationships of related Communities, K-PACs, and Parameters, starting with a given parameter of interest.
- The Edge Map is a compact visualization of all relationships across the corpus of parameters for a given system.
AC Re-Query – Revised Work Flow
- Re-query is a unique technology with Auros that allows the context of any given Assessment to be continuously updated as knowledge evolves. V 08 00 brings a new, and more intuitive, workflow to the Re-query process.
Inline filters for Column Choosers and Filter Boxes
- The addition of these inline filters makes it easier to locate and select values from a long list of values. This is a simple improvement which has a large impact on efficiency.
Auros Projects Synchronization from external master schedule
- V 08 00 introduces a toolkit that enables the Auros concept of a ‘Project’ to be synchronized with external systems that may be the master source of project information including project and team timing.
Overall performance, usability, and visual enhancements
- Through the upgrade, users will notice improved response times, computational efficiency, and visual enhancements.
We are continuously working to improve so that you can get the most out of the Auros system. If you have a suggestion, please share it with your Account Manager directly. We value your opinion as a part of the enhancement process.