We are continually working to improve your experiences on the Auros system
We listen to your requests and we actively work to make more Auros enhancements so that your experiences with us are always improving. For more information about the release, please contact your Auros Account Manager, or email email@example.com for details. Here are some of the recent system enhancements made to Auros:
Auros IQ 5 – November 2, 2020
On November 5, 2020, Auros Knowledge System released Auros IQ 5. This release has several improvements, including:
- Improved Method Experience – With the expansion of Method authorship tools, including a new Step type, new Assessment sources, and automated completion options, Method activities of methods have been made more versatile and user-friendly.
- Refined Issue KPIs – With an expanded filter capability, Issue metrics can now be tracked for a wider variety of use cases.
- Parameter View Interface Updates – Visual changes to Parameter View create a more intuitive and engaging experience for rule processing.
- Refined Value Tables
- Improved Guided Tours
- Enhanced Partner Portal
To learn about the improvements with Auros in this release, download the Auros IQ 5 release document, here.
Auros IQ 4 – August 3, 2020
On August 3, 2020, Auros Knowledge System released Auros IQ 4. This release has several improvements, including:
- K-PAC Cluster Learning Opportunities – Auros IQ proactively identifies and clusters highly related K-PACs. This functionality is now integrated with learning cycles to produce K-PAC based learning opportunities.
- Improved User Experience with Method K-PACs – An enhanced interface, including the introduction of method step types, allows authors to create a more intuitive experience for end users executing a method K-PAC.
- Value Table Editor Refinements – Visual and logical improvements to the value table editor creates a more intuitive and engaging experience for KPAC authors.
- Partner K-PAC Sharing – Partner K-PAC sharing introduces automated communication of knowledge across organizational boundaries.
- Expanded Guided Tours
- Improved Community of Practice Chooser
- User-Initiated Learning Opportunities
- Enhanced Assessment Approvals and Re-Query Functionality
- Refined K-PAC Vitality
To learn about the improvements with Auros in this release, download the Auros IQ 4 release document, here.
Auros IQ 3 – February 17, 2020
On February 17, 2020, Auros Knowledge System released Auros IQ 3. This release has several improvements, including:
- Learning Cycles – A Learning Cycle is a process that promotes data-driven, closed loop and continuous learning. Using AI, data patterns within Auros IQ are detected and intelligently connected to people. Auros IQ then facilitates the collaborative formation of new learning.
- AI High Cohesion Clusters – Auros IQ will proactively identify and cluster highly related Knowledge Packets based on patterns found across Knowledge Packets, Issues, and Communities of Practice.
- Proximity Search – Visual and computational improvements provide an enhanced user experience when automatically identifying relationships among Knowledge Packets and or Issues.
- Customizable Guided Tours – Continuing to drive toward an enhanced user experience and ease of use, Auros IQ introduces the concept of customizable end user guided tours. These guided tours make the on-boarding of new users a snap.
- Assessment Approval Automation and My Stuff Items
- Assessment Re-Query Notifications
- Multi-Level Grid Grouping
- Expanded Issue Aging Reports
To learn about the improvements with Auros in this release, download the Auros IQ 3 Release Document, here.
Auros IQ 2 – October 14, 2019
On October 14, 2019, Auros Knowledge System released Auros IQ 2. This release has several visual and functionality improvements, including:
- Major Screen Refresh to “My Stuff”: The My Stuff page has been visually enhanced, conveying a modern look and feel.
- All New Checkpoint Report: The new Checkpoint Report provides a breakdown of process checkpoints by status.
- Assessment Approval Status Roll-Up: The Assessment Approval Status Roll-Up allows approvals to be required in order to update an Assessment to Complete status.
- Auros Help – Video Podcast Training Series: The Auros Playbook video podcasts educate organizations on how to utilize Auros in a way that helps them become more Knowledge Aware.
- Auros Connector App Authentication Services
- Saved Assessment Searches
- Assessment Optimized Rule Execution
- New Options for Assessment Count Reports
To learn about the improvements with Auros in this release, download the Auros IQ 2 Release Document, here.
Auros IQ 1 – April 26, 2019
On April 26, 2019, Auros Knowledge System released Auros IQ 1 (previously known as 08 02). This major release has several visual and functionality improvements, including AI functionality. To learn about the improvements with Auros in this release, download the Auros IQ 1 Release Document, here.
Why the name change? The Auros version name change to Auros IQ (from 08 02) reflects the increased role that AI plays in Auros’s future, the significantly improved user experience and a move towards a more lean and agile process.
Auros v 08 01 System Enhancements – October 26, 2018
On October 26, 2018, Auros Knowledge System released the v 08 01 System Enhancement, making it available to over 36,000 active global users.
- Improved Assessment Control usability with bar chart filtering, completion graphs, and a more simplified layout and navigation
- New activity-based navigation option, making it easier for unfamiliar users to navigate Auros
- New composite summary view of Project Space Team Boards
- Ability to create K-PACs directly from Issues to support continuous learning
- Issue aging data can now be collected, visualized, and reported
- New Issues Heat Map feature that simplifies the view of Issues with flexible cross references
- New Parameter-Naming Wizard to improve ‘Flexible Design Automation’ strategy
- Improved visualization of Parameter History with new Scatter Plot Report
- Many other visual, sorting, reporting, and user setting Enhancements
Auros v 08 00 System Enhancements – September 1, 2017
On September 1, 2017, Auros Knowledge System released the v 08 00 System Enhancement, making it available to over 36,000 active global users.
New Auros Mobile Application
- With the new Auros mobile app, users can perform Assessments on-the-go using their preferred mobile device or tablet
Extensive expansion on the Teamboard concept, now including:
Building on the success of Teamboards, v 08 00 includes extensive expansions on the Teamboard concept:
- Major enhancement to all Walls (Gantt, Master Process, Assessments, Issues, Tasks, Reports, Files, Overview)
- KPI’s and KPI Trends
- Automation of TB Creation
- ‘Touch’ Compliancy for all Team Board functions
Hashtag link and Hover Card annotations supported across Auros
- Easily create links across most Auros object types. These links are automatically annotated with summary ‘Hover Cards,’ covering the significant details of the destination object without having to traverse the link itself.
Systems Engineering Parameter Traceability Maps
Two all-new, self-generating Parameter visualization tools: ‘Parameter Traceability Map’ and ‘Parameter Edge Map’. Together, these visualizations are useful in evaluating design change impact and traceability.
- The Traceability Map allows users to explore the specific relationships of related Communities, K-PACs, and Parameters, starting with a given parameter of interest.
- The Edge Map is a compact visualization of all relationships across the corpus of parameters for a given system.
AC Re-Query – Revised Work Flow
- Re-query is a unique technology with Auros that allows the context of any given Assessment to be continuously updated as knowledge evolves. V 08 00 brings a new, and more intuitive, workflow to the Re-query process.
Inline filters for Column Choosers and Filter Boxes
- The addition of these inline filters makes it easier to locate and select values from a long list of values. This is a simple improvement which has a large impact on efficiency.
Auros Projects Synchronization from external master schedule
- V 08 00 introduces a toolkit that enables the Auros concept of a ‘Project’ to be synchronized with external systems that may be the master source of project information including project and team timing.
Overall performance, usability, and visual enhancements
- Through the upgrade, users will notice improved response times, computational efficiency, and visual enhancements.
We are continuously working to improve so that you can get the most out of the Auros system. If you have a suggestion, please share it with your Account Manager directly. We value your opinion as a part of the enhancement process.