Auros replaces traditional, passive libraries with Active Knowledge – delivering only the precise information when and where it’s needed.
Organizations across the globe are transforming the way knowledge is captured, shared, and reused through the Knowledge Aware approach.
Knowledge is a powerful asset that companies are not effectively leveraging, because it often goes unused. It’s held in passive documents that sit lost in different locations, spread out over countless different silos. We take knowledge out of documents and put it into a software tool that intelligently delivers knowledge to users in their flow of work; activating it to ensure it gets reused.
Traditional knowledge management solutions, like document vaults and checklists, do not effectively capture, share, and promote the reuse of knowledge. These passive approaches often result in wasted time managing and searching for documents, that are often outdated. With Auros, employees encounter reusable knowledge directly within the flow of work, instead of having to search for information.
With Auros, organizations can benefit in many areas of their business, including:
- Recurring mistakes will be eliminated: The application of past knowledge can be used to help improve an outcome or prevent repeated mistakes.
- Engineering efficiency will be improved: Both Product Development and Manufacturing engineering cycle times can be reduced, increasing productivity.
- Undesirable engineering variation will be reduced: Reduced costly variation across people, projects, geography, and time for both products and processes.
- Enterprise IT footprint will be reduced: Existing engineering tools and systems can be unified, which significantly reduces the net IT footprint.
- Knowledge is captured, shared, validated, and preserved: Knowledge is broken down into digestible bite-sized pieces, and is readily available in their workflow – making it more likely to be used. Our process to capture and share knowledge is efficient, effective, visible, and continuous.
We’re committed to providing long-term customer success through high-quality consulting, customer support, and continuous innovation of product. All our in-house hosted and cloud-based server user licenses are fully-functional with all the Auros capabilities and are fully supported by our Knowledge Aware team – so you can hit the ground running with confidence.