Auros Knowledge Systems › Welcome! Click on a forum topic to locate or start a new discussion › Expanding › Alright, we have the first CoP in our origination, now what?
Alright, we have the first CoP in our origination, now what?
After the first CoP has been established the continuous improvement and expansion process starts… Continuous improvement allows for real time feedback and development on such things as quality control standards on medicine, automotive parts, assembly of a product, shipping logistics and much more. This allows the employees to give and get feedback to better optimize workflow
Expansion of CoPs: Organic, organizational knowledge growth and continuous improvement is the result of the implementation of the software. Auros develops naturally and expands from the original CoP to multiple CoPs then spreading across multiple departments and finally the company globally.
Expansion: Identifying New Opportunities/Revenue Opportunities
• Cold & Warm messages on LinkedIn. Everyone has a professional network
• Last 5/10 mins of the day could be a send out 10 messages to your network or half hour on Friday to end the week
• Casting out some prepared message templates might garner new business. Maybe turning it into a SEED
• Getting into an organization from a different approach, obviously there’s a big background in Auto’s and Engineering.
• Targeted campaigns towards a couple select companies in a different industry/sector
• Possible technology/business networking events