An Intelligent Design Review Checklist that Intelligently Delivers Important Know How – when and where it’s needed
Trusted by key OEMs and Tier 1 Suppliers from all across the globe!
Unlike traditional knowledge management solutions, Auros activates past learnings, requirements, and technical knowledge to users, when and where it’s needed – without the need to search through documents or libraries!
As a result, organizational knowledge and past experiences can be leveraged and employees can more effectively use their time and make more informed decisions.
- Recurring mistakes are eliminated: The application of past knowledge can be used to help improve an outcome or prevent repeated mistakes.
- Engineering efficiency is improved: Both Product Development and Manufacturing engineering cycle times can be reduced, increasing productivity.
- Undesirable engineering variation is reduced: Reduced costly variation across people, projects, geography, and time for both products and processes.
- Enterprise IT footprint is reduced: Existing engineering tools and knowledge management systems can be unified, which significantly reduces the net IT footprint.
- Knowledge is captured, shared, and reused: Knowledge is broken down into digestible bite-sized pieces, and is readily available in their workflow – making it more likely to be captured, validated, preserved, and reused.
- Organically adopts across your organization: We take the unnecessary work out of the adoption process and use an organic ‘Bottom-Up’ approach. This means that communities organically form and quickly pick up more users.